I've been tagged twice for the same thing so I guess I should do this...
1- I don't like chocolate. I think I may be the only woman that doesn't like it, but I just don't. Even as a little kid I didn't even like candy very much. I'm just crazy I think.
2- I like everything neat, and that is why everything is a mess. I love to have everything neat and clean but, I'm so anal retentive about it I will not clean unless I have the time to do it perfect. I think I need to get over that!!
3- I love to watch movies at home. I don't see spending $10 per ticket for the movie theater when we can just wait a few months and rent it for $4 or sometimes for free. Matt has become very good friends with the Hollywood Video guys and sometimes they give him great deals when he rents movies.
4- I like to play with my kids. They are always playing silly games.
5- I like to scrapbook and be crafty. But because of #4 I don't have the time.
6- I am really shy. As I've gotten older I've become more outgoing but I am still super shy and quiet till you get to know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 friends had something to say about this:
you don't like chocolate!!!! you don't like chocolate????????? maybe you have a more "expensive palette"... have you tried dove, its a creamier, meltier kind. i can understand maybe not liking a cheaper hershey type chocolate... i mean i love it all, but i'm trying to make some sense of it :)
Hey girl, I tried to call your cell phone the other day and it has been disconnected. do you have a new number to get in touch with you at? email me it!
Jilene..my number is the same...I don't know why it didn't work. Try again!! :)
Post a Comment