November 24, 2014
Goodbye for now Elder Olson
On Tuesday night our friend Jason got set apart to be a missionary. He will be serving in the Honolulu, Hawaii mission. Jason is like an uncle to our kids and Ainsley calls him her Jason. We were honored that he invited us to his setting apart and I think it was a great thing for the kids to be apart of. Ainsley was naughty so I ended up leaving the room with her but once I walked back in everyone was crying and hugging Jason. Abigail made sure to let us all know she was the only one who hadn't sprung a leak. Then later that night Allie said "tonight really made me realize that we just need to cherish the time we have together because it won't be long before we are going off and serving our missions " What great insite from a nine year old. I know that Jason will be a great missionary and that the people of Hawaii will love him as much as our family does. I also know that the kids are super excited to send him letters and pictures. Here's to a full mailbox for Elder Olson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment