July 13, 2007
Nesting...
Isn't nesting strange!?! Here I am with about one month to go and the lists of things I NEED to do just keeps running through my head. I have already set up the cradle, the pack and play, I've started going though and washing my newborn clothes, I've organized Allie's room, I've bought most of the new baby necessities, and just today I organized my messy cabinet that will hold all of the kids cups and the baby bottles. I still feel like I have millions and millions of things to do. Not only that but I have a new calling at church and that requires a lot of my time. I just feel like I'm not going to be ready for this baby, but I know that I will be and that even after she is born I can still finish anything that's not ready. I guess sometimes it just feels good to vent about all the crazy things being pregnant makes you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment