So Matt really wants to decorate Drew's room. And once he sets his mind to something like that he wants it done YESTERDAY!! So I think tonight when he gets off work we are painting....ughhh!! He wants him to have a Philadelphia Eagles room, because that's Matt's favorite football team and so of course it's Drew's too. The bedding in the picture is what we want to get him and we are going to paint the walls green on the bottom, white on the top, with a black chair rail in the middle. I think and hope it will turn out well. I really want to paint the girls room, but I am 9 months pregnant so we'll see if that happens. When we do paint their room I want it totally girly, but not frilly froo froo girly just fun cute girly. Like with stripes of pink, green and white on the bottom, a yellow chair rail and white on the top. But for right now the focus is on the Eagles room....wish me luck!!July 30, 2007
Our Latest Project...
So Matt really wants to decorate Drew's room. And once he sets his mind to something like that he wants it done YESTERDAY!! So I think tonight when he gets off work we are painting....ughhh!! He wants him to have a Philadelphia Eagles room, because that's Matt's favorite football team and so of course it's Drew's too. The bedding in the picture is what we want to get him and we are going to paint the walls green on the bottom, white on the top, with a black chair rail in the middle. I think and hope it will turn out well. I really want to paint the girls room, but I am 9 months pregnant so we'll see if that happens. When we do paint their room I want it totally girly, but not frilly froo froo girly just fun cute girly. Like with stripes of pink, green and white on the bottom, a yellow chair rail and white on the top. But for right now the focus is on the Eagles room....wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment