June 21, 2008

Strawberries

Today I gave Abbie strawberries for the first time. She LOVED IT!!!! But once they were all gone she was very sad. I can't believe how big she is getting now!! She can pull up to stand and even walk along the furniture a little. She loves to play with Drew and Allie and gets very excited when they walk in the room. She is turning in to such a little person and it's so fun to watch.

5 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

Well, she has great taste!! I haven't tried whole strawberries on the boys yet. I just bought some tonight though, so maybe I'll be trying it out soon.
She's such a cutie!!

Nicole said...

yumm-o! kacey liked them once... now she spits them out and makes a gaggin noise (?). so i eat them! :)

Jilene said...

tell me how you do your lettering on your collage...and how you change the fonts and colors and sizing in your posts. I'm lost! cute pics. how are you feeling?

Kata said...

she is so cute! ok, what i really can't believe is your little baby monitor thingie- and that you are nearly due!! What in the world! I am sure it hasn't gone by quite as fast for you as it has for me.... awesome.

The Foulgers said...

Hey, I got onto your blog from the ladies in the ward! I don't know if you remember me, Jessica Foulger. I am in primary, so I kind-of get lost in the shuffle. I can't believe your having another baby! That is awesome! Your kids will be best buddies! Hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...