September 19, 2008

this is so hard you HAVE to try it!!!

ok I promise I will start bloging again soon....I miss it a ton but have no time right now...but you have try this maze...it's fun!!!

The Maze
The game that started all the hype! If you haven't played this game yet, you are missing out! Do not be fooled by imitators... this is the original.


http://www.winterrowd.com/

2 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

where have you been hiding? how are you doing as a mommy of 4? how is UT? where are you living? how is Matt's new job? hope you start blogging again soon so we can see pics of you new baby!

Mikki said...

Hey Heather! I haven't tried that game yet, just haven't had the time, but I wanted to pop in and say "HI!" and see how you're doing. How's your new place? Are you getting all settled in? Hope things are going great!
Totally dying to see new baby pictures. I bet she's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...