

Aubrey has finally found her fingers. She has been looking for them for two months now....she seems so happy to be able to soothe herself now, it's cute. I guess Abbie will be our only binkie kid. I can't believe she is two months old now!! She can hold her head so well, she smiles and even tries to give a little laugh if you rub her tummy just right. Also... I don't know if I can believe this because I haven't seen it happen with my own eyes, but sometimes when I lay her down on her tummy for a nap on Allie's bed (it's a mattress on the floor for now) I'll go back in the room and Aubrey has rolled over. I really can't believe that, but it's happened more than once. These are just some pictures of her sucking her fingers and of Abbie trying to hold her hand. Abbie just loves her little sister so much... almost too much. :)
3 friends had something to say about this:
Wow! two months already? she is a cutie pie!
this is the first i've seen aubrey! she looks just like andrew!!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is 2 months! She looks so alert! Your kids are growing up so fast. We just recently moved to Utah, where are you guys living?
Post a Comment