Last Friday night we took the big A's (Andrew and Allie) to see the lights at temple square. It was so beautiful, we have never been there at Christmas time so this was our first time seeing the lights. They do a nativity on one of the grassy areas and then we went inside one of the visitor centers and stood and looked at the christus. After that we watched a short movie about Christ's birth. It was a great night, cold but fun. Allie really loved seeing the horse drawn carriages. If we would have let her she would have run in to the street to see the horses, crazy girl.
December 3, 2008
Lights at Temple Square
Last Friday night we took the big A's (Andrew and Allie) to see the lights at temple square. It was so beautiful, we have never been there at Christmas time so this was our first time seeing the lights. They do a nativity on one of the grassy areas and then we went inside one of the visitor centers and stood and looked at the christus. After that we watched a short movie about Christ's birth. It was a great night, cold but fun. Allie really loved seeing the horse drawn carriages. If we would have let her she would have run in to the street to see the horses, crazy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 friends had something to say about this:
How fun! We need to go- I love the temple lights at Christmas time! How are you liking living in Utah??
we were in ut last weekend and Matt wanted to take Madeline. We didn't make it. It is beautiful though! How are you liking UT?
We were going to go that same night, but we have had sick kids. Hopefully it wasn't too busy up there.
I have never seen the temple lights at Christmas. One day I really want to go. It looks so much like Christmas there. Vegas desert looks no different what time of year it is.
Beautiful!! Thanks for posting those pictures. I would love to see them in person. SOme day....
How are ya' doing?
I am glad that I found your blog! Sorry again about the bobby pin yesterday... Glad you found one!! :)
how gorgeous... i love the lights, it's worth being so cold :)
Heather I hope Laura talked to you about tonight. I didn't have your number. So if she didn't we are having a girls game night at my house tonight. You have to come leave your kids with your hubby and come over. If you want you can bring one of your favorite holiday treats, but don't go into town to get, or just bring your cute self. see you tonight!!!
Post a Comment