November 25, 2008

MMMM....Trix...

Abbie just loves to eat cereal and she can reach it off the pantry shelf. If I forget to close the pantry doors she goes right there and get herself a box of cereal and usually holds the box with one hand and then sticks her other hand in and pulls some out. If I let her she'd walk around the whole house with her box of cereal and this morning she did... today she got the bag out of the box and was just having fun eating Trix that way. She thinks this is just so funny and it is cute but not when I have to clean up crushed Trix off the floor!! At least she's eating...because last week she had her 15 month well check and she hadn't gained any weight from her last appointment. She's 18lbs. 4oz. and is in the third percentile for her age. So the doctor told me to put her on the "non adult diet", which is butter on everything, cream cheese....basically he said whatever I leave off my food put on her food. Lets hope she starts gaining weight and that we have nothing to worry about.....if she keeps eating her Trix she should gain some weight right??!? :)
Posted by Picasa

2 friends had something to say about this:

The Foulgers said...

I think for some reason every kid loves cereal out of the box. I have a similar post of Owen when he was about her age. I just can't believe how far she climbs to get it! I hope Andrew is feeling better, and the rest of your family doesn't get sick!

Mikki said...

The boys do the same thing. They actually like to dump it out onto the floor as well. I have a cute shot of Jason with a Trix-butt. LOL

Hope Andrew is feeling much better and it's not making it's rounds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...