May 13, 2009

Andrew…

Well he was lucky and had his 5 year well check yesterday too. I don’t think I was very lucky…because he was a bigger baby about it than the babies!! :) He had to get his iron tested and so they pricked his finger and the nurse was like “look at that blood coming out of your finger” he looked and started shaking…he HATES BLOOD!! So I jump up to cover his eyes and then he’s better. Oh he also got his vision tested and during the test he was trying to be sneaky and look with both eyes not just one at a time!! I had to go help him keep one eye covered. He is a little stinker!! :) They said that he’s 20/40 and for a 5 year old they like him to be 20/30 so now we have to go to an eye doctor to get him checked out…that stinks!! Other than his eyes he is a very healthy kid. Here are his stats:

103_0875

 

 

Weight: 43.4lbs (50th percentile)

Height: 45” (75th percentile)

 

 

 

Andrew is usually a great kid and doesn’t throw to many fits but….yesterday when he finally figured out he had to get 3 shots he started freaking out!!! He was punching, kicking and screaming. I had to hold his hands still and the nurse held his legs down. I really thought she was going to need to get another nurse in there to help hold him!! Once they were over and we got in the car the only thing he was upset about was that he couldn’t suck his fingers because when they pricked his finger for the blood they did the one he sucks.

Andrew is such a great help around the house. He loves all of his little sisters, even when they drive him nuts!! He and Allie are best friends and they are always playing inside or outside together. He is getting really good at baseball and LOVES it!! He is such a good reader and is so proud that he can read real books now. He still loves to snuggle up with us when we are watching a movie. And he is just a great little boy!!! We love you Andrew!! :)

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...