Aubrey is 9 1/2 months. Wow has that gone by super fast!! I remember before she was born thinking…this is going to be hard. Having kids so close together never is, but I think we have adapted and now it’s like we don’t know any different!! She is just so much fun. She crawls all over the place, pulls herself up on EVERYTHING, and loves to be in on all of the action!! Her stats from her well check are:
Length: 26 3/4” (10th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 2oz (3rd percentile)
Head Circ: 42.5cm (10th percentile)
So she is just our teeny tiny little girl who is just full of happiness and excitement!! We love you Aubs!!!


2 friends had something to say about this:
Your kids are so blasted cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten even in the time that we have known you guys.
she's SO cute!
Post a Comment