The other day I was having a really hard time motivating myself to clean up. I just sat there and sat there and then finally I decided to take a picture of all the messes I needed to clean up, clean them, and then take a picture of all I had accomplished. Well it worked and really motivated me….maybe I should do this more often!! :)
Before & After shots:
I think this is the best way to clean. I really got to look at all that I had accomplished. You should go and try this it’s kind of fun!!Now if I could only do this for all of my laundry.


3 friends had something to say about this:
That's a good idea! I don't know if I could actually post my befores though, someone might turn me in to the authorities. And unfortunately, your befores look more like my afters :) But we'll see, maybe I"ll try it :) You have a cute house too btw!
I really liked looking at the before and after pics. You know I can't resist a good cleaning story! Looks nice!
Well, I know that motivated me! Maybe I should quit blogging and clean my house!:)
Post a Comment