August 24, 2009

first day of school

I can’t believe my oldest is in Kindergarten!! I know he’s been in preschool for two years now but to just think that I have a kid in kindergarten is crazy!! He goes to school ALL DAY and has to wear cute little uniforms. WOW Andrew is just such a big boy!!First Day of school (3)

This is the only picture I could get of Drew and Allie together that day..103_1599They are so goofy!! I can’t believe how big they both are now!!

Allison started 4 year old preschool and she goes monday through Friday ALL DAY!! That is kind of a lot for her but she loves it. She has lots of little friends in her class and is always making up some kind of story about her day…  103_1600-1I think this picture makes her look so much older. Oh and here are some pictures of the little girls..they are just cute!!

103_1602103_1603 103_1604

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...