September 7, 2009

randomness from last week

So whenever I turn on my camera there are usually some really random pictures here are some that Andrew took..englishmuffin pizzas (7) englishmuffin pizzas (4)

 

 

 

 

 

he didn’t do to badenglishmuffin pizzas (5) englishmuffin pizzas (6)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now here are some that I took of Abbie.. heather and broken toe (8)Isn’t she just so cute!?!heather and broken toe (9)

 

Ok so last week I hit my toe on the leg of a table and it hurt SOOO bad!! I didn’t know till the next day that I had broken it, so not fun…so I just had to take a few pictures of the fun colors my toe was still is…heather and broken toe (7)heather and broken toe (5) heather and broken toe (6)

4 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Owww, your poor toe. THat's the worst. I can't believe how big the kids are getting, they are so dang cute! Swiss days looked fun!

Anonymous said...

To everyone.

I am sorry my wife has decided to put a picture of her toe on this blog. I believe that day our home was filled with some type of pestiside that hampered her judgement!!!!

Carrie said...

Gross.

Mikki said...

Ouch!!! You broke it? that's crazy. Hope it's feeling better soon!!

My gosh Heather!! Your kids are getting SO big!!! I can't believe it!!
Your hubbys comment cracked me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...