September 7, 2009

Saturday’s Adventure..

We went to Swiss Days on Saturday. It was really kind of fun, and a different thing to do. We had never been there before so we didn’t really know what to expect, but we liked it and had a good time. There was fun music, good food, and GREAT crafts!! And Abbie & Allie had a BLAST dancing to the music!! Then it started to rain…not so much fun anymore. swiss days & park city-1SwissDays&ParkCity (7)These are some great hats that we found, only $175 EACH! We bought two were really careful putting them back!!SwissDays&ParkCity ok and I just love this house, I had to take a picture of it! There were so many cute old houses it was great!!

So we decided since we were already up there we should make the drive up to Park City and check that out. We hadn’t be there before either. We went and did the alpine slide. We couldn’t get Andrew to go on it, but Allie went with me and we had so much fun!! Drew and Allie also went on these trampoline things that you are hooked to bungee cords and you can jump really high if you want to. My kids were chickens and they wouldn’t let the people put them up high. When they would start moving Allie higher she would just stop jumping. She’s so crazy…she is my dare devil, but not on those trampolines!!! We had a great Saturday and we will defiantly go back up there again!! three girls my three crazy girls. I just love this one…it’s so candid it’s great!!SwissDays&ParkCity (10)getting hooked upSwissDays&ParkCity (11) SwissDays&ParkCity (16) jumping, this is really as high as Allie would jump, Andrew got a little higher but I didn’t get a picture of that.SwissDays&ParkCity (17)

1 friends had something to say about this:

The Foulgers said...

I've always wanted to go to Swiss Days, but I've heard it's super crazy up there. Maybe next year I'll attempt it. Glad you had a fun time!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...