Andrew got a Wii for Christmas and he really wanted to have a Wii party for his friend birthday party. So we found a game that was perfect for a birthday party. They played that for about 10 minutes and then just wanted to play Mario Cart and Super Smash Brothers. It was fun, chaotic but fun. He invited 10 of his friends so including my 4 kids there were 14 little kids, me and Matt. I made some cupcakes for the party and I think Allie was the most excited about those. She told me she wants me to make beautiful cupcakes just like Andrew’s for her birthday. She is a crazy girl. Here are some pictures from the party..
The “BEAUTIFUL” cupcakes…according to Allie
Andrew with each friend and gift (Matt was cleaning up the cupcake crumbs, so I was all alone doing the presents..this was the only way I could remember who gave what)
The silly face picture of everyone
A decent picture of the group.
I think everyone had some fun and Andrew loves all the fun stuff he got for his birthday!! Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate Andrew’s birthday!!


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment