We went to Vegas this past weekend to visit Matt’s parents. It was so nice to get out of this cold weather and be in sunny warm Las Vegas!!! We really just hung out at his parents and relaxed, which was awesome. We did take the kids and the dog to our FAVORITE park. It has three different playgrounds and we played at all of them!! It’s been so cold in Utah the kids haven’t played outside for a VERY LONG TIME!! They had a blast!!
Aubs didn’t really know how to deal with the bridge…it was funny she thought it was a slide.
Everyone had so much fun swinging, I don’t know if Matt had as much fun pushing everyone
Even Foster had fun on his first park adventure
I was so great to just play and have fun. We also went on a hike in Red Rock and the kids really enjoyed that. But sadly I left my camera in the car. :(


2 friends had something to say about this:
HI! I love your blog! Your family is super cute!
I love your puppy!!!! He is so stinkin cute :) Glad you guys had a good time!!
Post a Comment