March 22, 2011

Welcoming...AINSLEY LOU MEYER

I guess it's about time I post about our newest little one. She was only born TWO months ago. Let me just say that it's been a wild two months. But then again when isn't our life wild and why would I think that adding another kid would change anything. :)

Ainsley Lou Meyer was born January 18th at 3:13pm. She was 7lbs 11oz and 19" long.

She has redish brown hair and is a mostly happy little baby. 


Life with five kids has been quite the adjustment for me. Not so much in a bad way...just a how do I have the time to do everything for everyone and still do things for me, kind of way. Matt took this picture of me and all of the kids at the hospital and I think for the past two months I have felt about as scattered as this picture feels...

Here are some pictures of Ainsley in her first few weeks...


Just a few days old

 

two weeks old (I could only get a picture of her screaming)

One month old, she really loves taking a bath
 This is right after that bath and you can see how her hair just sticks right up.

Two months old

We just love her so much and we are so happy she is in our family. And we can not wait to see the person she will become.  

4 friends had something to say about this:

Amy said...

Wow, she looks like a Meyer! Usually I don't say that until they are older, but yep, she does already! Cute little girl, hope those germs leave you alone and I am sure you will figure it out with 5!

Olga Clark said...

Oh, she is a cutie!!! I love the picture of you and all the kids at the hospital!!!

The Foulgers said...

Congrats on your precious little girl! She is adorable!

Heather said...

So cute! Congratulations :)
(a little late, but still ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...