Ok so I know it's been like six months since I've posted but honestly we haven't done a whole lot. But lately I have found a new best friend....
Yes soft scrub and I are together everyday. I have been using it on EVERYTHING. The tub, the counters, the sinks, even the floors. Yes I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have been on my hands and knees scrubbing my floors with soft-scrub and I just have a little bit more to do and I will have finished all of the hard floors in my house. It is like something crazy just takes over me. I don't even have the energy to clean like a mad woman but there is no stopping me!! I have become a cleaning crazy person and that is SO not like me. Not only am I scrubbing the floors but I am going through all of our things and getting rid of a ton. Today I took four big trash bags to the local thrift store. I just feel like this baby is coming in just a few short weeks and I DO NOT feel prepared in anyway at all. But can you really be prepared for your fifth child?? All I know is I am trying to be.
Yes soft scrub and I are together everyday. I have been using it on EVERYTHING. The tub, the counters, the sinks, even the floors. Yes I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have been on my hands and knees scrubbing my floors with soft-scrub and I just have a little bit more to do and I will have finished all of the hard floors in my house. It is like something crazy just takes over me. I don't even have the energy to clean like a mad woman but there is no stopping me!! I have become a cleaning crazy person and that is SO not like me. Not only am I scrubbing the floors but I am going through all of our things and getting rid of a ton. Today I took four big trash bags to the local thrift store. I just feel like this baby is coming in just a few short weeks and I DO NOT feel prepared in anyway at all. But can you really be prepared for your fifth child?? All I know is I am trying to be.


3 friends had something to say about this:
Way to be! I didn't really go crazy with cleaning before Ella came. I was just obsessed with fixing up her nursery and buying everything I thought she needed. I'm sure you'll adjust to 5 just fine :)
If you finish with your place and still have the urge to clean feel free to come do my place too!
come do mine when you are done. I can't believe you are going to have 5 kids! Are you done or going for 6? We are DONE with 4. I'm nervous about how it's going to go!
Post a Comment