May 23, 2012

A running I will go...

I have been doing the couch to 5k running program. I just finished week 2 day 3. It has been great! Tonight matt had church meetings so I was on my own with the kids and needed to get my run in, SO..... I took the baby with me in the stroller and ran up and down our tiny street while the big kids watched a movie. Everything went very well I ran 2.13 miles in 32 mins. And when I was done Ainsley had fallen asleep in the stroller. Oh and I signed up for my very first 5k last night. It's a glow in the dark run right here in town on July 13th. It sounds like it will be a blast! So now that I have a  real goal I feel a lot more motivated. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 friends had something to say about this:

The Crackshot Crackpot said...

Good luck and keep at it cuz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...