March 31, 2007
Drew's Sea World bathroom...
Ok so Andrew is starting to get the hang of going to the bathroom all by himself, kind of. Today he was in there for a really long time so I went to check on him. When I walked in I realised he had found a pencil in there and was drawing all over. There were drawings on the front of the door, the back of the door, the toilet and the walls. When I asked him why he did that he said "it wasn't nice in here." Then I asked what he'd drawn and he told me that it was Sea World. How could I get mad at that?? Oh but believe me I did. It took me FOREVER to get Sea World off the walls and the door, I even had to use a Mr. Clean eraser for the really dark marks. Lets just say as I was stitting there on the bathroom floor scrubbing the walls and the door I was NOT happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment