Today is just one of those days that I just know is going to be a bad one. Drew woke up at 3am and then Allie followed and woke up at 3:30. Drew was in our bed with me, Matt and the dog. So when Allie woke up I just went in the guest room with her. This is the second night in a row that I have had to do this. Before she got her cast on I would usually just let her cry it out and put herself back to sleep, but for these past two weeks I have been giving in. I know that I will end up regretting this when her cast comes off, but right now I don't care. I just want all of us to get some sleep.
Now that it is almost 11am, I have just started Matt's laundry, and the kids are fighting more than usual. Some days I wonder how I am going to do this when there are 3 little ones wining for my attention, and a hubby who needs attention too. I just have to put off those thoughts until a later time...there is still plenty of time before August comes along.
Anyway, back to today. As I am writing this my kids are watching Nick jr. and calming down, it is almost nap time for Allie and Matt will be home from the gym soon. So maybe I can have a few minutes of me time before I go crazy. There is just so much that I need to get done today, my house is a mess, I have errands to run, but being prego this time just has me so tired I don't want to do any of it. Well here I go....
March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment