June 2, 2007
Drew at the Doctor.....
On Tuesday this week Andrew had to go to the doctor to get a check up for preschool. When the doctor said Drew needed a shot he got really nervous. Once the doctor left the room Drew said "Mom I've gotta hide where can I hide?" Once he realised he couldn't hide under the table he decided the desk was the best place. Allie was with us and when she tried to hide with him he said "No baby you have to go punch the doctor." Then all of a sudden he popped up from hiding and said "NOOO I'll punch the doctor." When the nurse came in Drew sat in the the chair and said "I don't want a shot." Once it was all over he did very well and didn't even have any tears. My little boy is getting so big now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment