![]() |
| Heather's birthday |
June 12, 2007
Happy Birthday To Me!!!!
Today was my 24th birthday. It was interesting to say the least. This morning I had to wake up early and wait in line at the DMV to get my Nevada drivers licence. It only took about an hour, but it was not a very fun thing to do on my bday. But now, after 3 years, I am officially Heather Meyer on my Drivers Licence. After that I hung around the house with Allie because Matt took Drew to run birthday errands. While they were gone my friend called and wanted to take me to lunch. When Matt and Drew got home he and Drew gave me my birthday present. It was in a cars birthday bag, that Drew picked out. Matt got me a new digital camera, I have been wanting a new one for a long time. It's so cute and tiny, AND it's a chocolate brown color. After I opened my present we left Matt with the kids and went to get a late lunch. While we were there Matt called because Drew had gotten sick and was throwing up. So I hurried home and when I got there Matt's family was already there to celebrate my birthday. When I walked in I picked up Drew and put him on my lap and then he threw up all over me. My sweet little boy gave me just what I wanted for my birthday....to be thrown up on. :) So then we had to deal with a sick little boy, he seams to be doing better now thank goodness. Once we ate pizza we did the cake thing. Matt got me an ice cream cake, mmmm my favorite!! All in all today was a good day, just a little different than I expected. I think as we get older birthdays become just another day, you just get to blow out some candles and have cake for dessert. I am thankful that I got to spend the day with my kids, my hubby and his family. Pictures from today are below and just click on them to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment