August 1, 2007
Baby Progress...
Well yesterday I went and had an ultrasound because they wanted to see how big Abbie is. I have been measuring kind of small so they just wanted to make sure everything was ok. She looks great and they said she probably weighs 6lbs. 9oz. (give or take a little). The only kind of bad thing was that my fluid is a little low. They said that average fluid levels are between 10 and 20, and I'm at 9.75. So I'm not too bad but they want to check my levels every week just to be sure. If you drop below 5 that's really bad, but I'm not that low yet. Because of my low fluid I got to have a non stress test, that's just listening to the baby's heartbeat and making sure she's doing well in there. While we were at the doctor's yesterday we decided to schedule to be induced on Thursday the 9th at 9am. If I even make it that long, when my doctor checked me I was already 3cms. So who knows when this little girl will want to come out. I do know that she'll be here sometime between now and Thursday!! That's kind of freaking me out a little, but I guess I'm ready for this. So hopefully soon I will have some cute little baby pictures to post on here!!! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 friends had something to say about this:
Yeah Heather! You'll have to let me know when Abbie arrives. I can't wait to see pics! Good lucK!
Post a Comment