August 13, 2007

She's HERE!!!


Abigail Juliette Meyer was born August 9th at 2:49pm. She was 6lbs. 8oz and 20" long. It only took 4 hours of labor for her to get here....I guess she really wanted to be out and see the world. They started the induction at 10:45am and at 2 pm I got my epidural, then it was time. My epidural didn't even get time to take effect!! Let's just say I was not happy about that, with the other 2 I was very numb and felt nothing. But I guess you have to feel the pain sometime. It was all worth it, she is just the cutest little thing. And she is so TINY!! So far she is being a good baby and not really crying at all, she sleeps through all of the loud noises that Drew and Allie make and she is just so relaxed. We love her and are loving getting to know her. The kids are so happy she's here, they just want to be around her all the time. Wish me luck as I start in to the world of three little kids....I hope I can survive!!!

3 friends had something to say about this:

Sheri said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and your family. Please let me know if you need anything. I wish mine was that little still,they grow way to fast.

Missy said...

Congratulations! Wow, those ultrasounds sure are acurate huh? She is beautiful, and ditto on the help thing ok.

Jilene said...

congrats Heather. Keep the pics coming so I can keep up to date!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...