one.week.old

Dang does time fly!?! It feels like Abbie has been apart of our family FOREVER, but she's only been here for one week. This week has been a big adjustment for me and Matt. My mom could only stay until Sunday, because she had to go back to work. So as of Sunday afternoon we have been on our own with three little ones. So far we have survived, but I'm sure it will only get more interesting around our home.
Speaking of interesting....every morning Drew comes in our room and wakes us up and tell us that Allie is awake in her crib. But today Allie and Drew came in our room. Apparently Allie now can climb out of her crib. AHHHH!!! Nap time was horrible today, she just kept climbing out. Drew never figured this out when he was Allie's age so this is the first time I've had to deal with a climber. I guess she's ready for the toddler bed....but the question is am I ready for her to be in the toddler bed!?!?


2 friends had something to say about this:
It gets better I promise. I remember crying the first night Darren went to work after having Chloe. 3 kids is a big adjustment! She is just so beautiful, can't wait to hold her! How are you feeling?
Well you know he said, it won't be easy, only worth it. Isn't that the truth. Hang in there girl. If you need anything call.
Post a Comment