January 11, 2008

What do you think Abbie wants for her birthday!??!

I know it's kind of a long way away but I'm just wondering if you think she wants a BROTHER or a SISTER?? We we don't know the answer to that yet but we will in a few months because.....we are pregnant with #4. Oh man, life just got a little more complicated!!! I am due right around August 9th which is Abbie's birthday. I guess you can say that Matt and I like our kids close....one year apart just seems a little more difficult than 18 months or 2 years, but we can do it!!! So yeah maybe this is why I haven't been posting, I'm just so dang tired ALL the time!! Well I am hoping for a not sick all the time pregnancy this time around....so wish me luck!!! :)

8 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh Heather! Congrats! I was wondering where you have been, I wouldn't have guessed this! Chloe was due on Aug. 8th. We are only a month from each other this time though! Hope you feel better!

jamieBEE said...

Congrats!!!!!

Jilene said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What are you doing Heather!! Congrats! Are you excited? I can't believe this is happening!! We are going to be in town next weekend. Will we be able to see you??

Heather said...

yeah...when are you coming in??? And yeah I don't know what I'm doing....but we are excited, nervous, but excited.

anna banana said...

Congratulations Heather! You are one amazing woman!

Nicole said...

yeah!!! congratulations, that's so awesome!!! wow, we miss you. kylie's in sunbeams and andrew should be with her. keep the blog posted with if it's a girl or a boy.

ps- love your new header :)

Kata said...

AHHHH!! CONGRATS! I love to hear about brave things! You're totally fit for the job!

Sheri said...

I think it must be in the water. I am happy for you and your family,But I am sure glad it isn't me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...