Today I decided to take the kids to the dino park. They just love that park and we haven't been there in forever!! I can't believe what a difference a year makes. Last year they would only splash in the water and neither of them were brave enough to get really soaked. Today they both were brave and they were running under most of the sprayers. Andrew actually ran under the huge snake (which is a big thing for him) and got totally soaked. He ran up to me and said how much fun this was. Abbie just hung out with me in the stroller, she just likes to watch all of the kids at the park. We all had so much fun and it was such great weather!!April 26, 2008
the dino park...
Today I decided to take the kids to the dino park. They just love that park and we haven't been there in forever!! I can't believe what a difference a year makes. Last year they would only splash in the water and neither of them were brave enough to get really soaked. Today they both were brave and they were running under most of the sprayers. Andrew actually ran under the huge snake (which is a big thing for him) and got totally soaked. He ran up to me and said how much fun this was. Abbie just hung out with me in the stroller, she just likes to watch all of the kids at the park. We all had so much fun and it was such great weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 friends had something to say about this:
i love all the pictures! is it just me or does allie look so much older, especially in that first picture!!! wow :)
so much fun! I need to take my girls up there again. They love the dinosaur park.
Post a Comment