Well today I set Abbie on the floor and usually she just sits there and scoots a little bit but mostly stays in the same spot. Oh not today!! I walked in to the room and she had scooted on her bum over to the entertainment center and pulled out the basket of diapers in there and dumped them out. She was also trying to get as many "big kid" toys as she could. As you can see she was very proud of herself. She is a goofy one. I am in huge trouble now!!!
April 26, 2008
We have movement....
Well today I set Abbie on the floor and usually she just sits there and scoots a little bit but mostly stays in the same spot. Oh not today!! I walked in to the room and she had scooted on her bum over to the entertainment center and pulled out the basket of diapers in there and dumped them out. She was also trying to get as many "big kid" toys as she could. As you can see she was very proud of herself. She is a goofy one. I am in huge trouble now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment