

This is like my worst nightmare come true. Another little girl that likes to climb on things. Abbie now can climb on the kitchen chairs and that scares me to death because Allie was doing exactly this when she broke her arm, she was only a few months older than Abbie is now....AHHHH!!! And Abbie just thinks it's so funny, she loves that she can climb on the chairs and has even started to get on the table!!! Oh great, lets hope she stays safe and doesn't fall!!! She can also climb on the couch now and she just thinks she is the biggest little girl ever!!!
4 friends had something to say about this:
I feel your pain. All of my kids are climbers. I guess it is good that kids are quick healers, ha ha.
I was just going to say I feel your pain too, then I saw Sheri's comment.
Jason and Justin both enjoy climbing. They've mastered the couch and chairs. My only saving grace with the dining room chairs is that I have the barstool height ones, so they can't get up those yet.
So cute. :) Two of my girls were climbers and two stayed low. Now my DOG is climbing. Ugh.
It is the worst when they learn how to climb! It gives them access to so much more. Our lot is near the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon. Right on the border between Mapelton and Spanish Fork. It has been an adjustment getting used to this weather, but I think we have a lot worse ahead of us!:0 Eagle Mountain is a nice area. It is still small town out there!
Post a Comment