November 4, 2008

Halloween

On Halloween the kids wore there costumes to school and did a little program for the parents. Then we all went to ebay because every year they have trick or treating around the office. Each team decorates their area and this year Matt's group was heaven and he was dressed up like Zeus....he even had a lightning bolt on his chair!!! Oh I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!! Then we came home and waited for it to get dark and for daddy to get home. Once it was dark we went trick or treating with some of our neighbors, and then we went to the trunk or treat. We had a busy Halloween but the kids had a blast and so did Matt and I. Here are some pictures from Halloween......

Allie resting up for the fun night ahead of her.
Allie found her twin at the trunk or treat






Abbie as my cute little butterfly









Allie and one of the women from the ward...I think Allie thought she was the REAL Cinderella







Allie, Drew and their best little friends here. They were all a little wild at the end of the night.






This is how Andrew feel asleep after his LONG night of trick or treating....I thought it was just to funny not to post.

3 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

Cute Halloween pictures. Love the butterfly, your princess and her twin and of course your sleepy boy--too funny.

Jilene said...

that's funny. boys will be boys, right? I'm learning this...looks like you are adjusting well to UT life. How is it there?

The Foulgers said...

Cute costumes! I wish you would have got a picture of you hubby in his diggs!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...