February 23, 2010

Vroom…Vroom…beep…beep…beep..

Back in January we took the kids to the auto show. Now I know you’re thinking “HOW BORING” but it was cool to see all of the different cars that are going to come out this year. AND it was a cold snowy Saturday and we were all so sick of being cooped up in the house. So when we saw kids got in free we LOVED the idea. I think Matt and Andrew loved it the most. Allie liked it and the little girls were just along for the ride. auto show 2010-2They had bumble bee there!!! Not only was Andrew thrilled to sit in it, but Matt was too. I mean what boy or man doesn't love bumble bee?!  Q7_audi-0089_Image        I really loved seeing my dream car…even though I know it’s just a dream…well maybe one day the Audi Q7 will be mine. It will probably be like 10 or 20 years old when I can finally afford it, but a girl can dream right?auto show 2010-4Drew and Allie loved this Jeep and just wanted to be goofy in it. Andrew is also sitting in a Chevy Silverado  and the Dodge Challenger.auto show 2010-6 They also had army trucks Drew LOVED that!! And Allie just wanted to jump in the back of it.

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...