May 7, 2010

oh what a mess

Yesterday after the big kids were off to school I gave myself a little break before I started in on ALL of the laundry I needed to do. I was watching a show in the front room and I turned on mickey mouse for Abbie in my room. Aubrey was just going between both rooms. After a while I thought “Aubrey has been in my room with Abbie for a while, and that can only mean trouble”. Just as I was thinking that Abbie ran up to me and said “Bobbie has soap all over herself”. All I could think was “oh crap she must be talking about the lotion on my nightstand” Sure enough that’s what Aubrey had gotten into. She thought she was washing her hair. Here is what she looked like…103_2092

and this is what my bed looked like…103_2087 You could say I was a little mad. I decided to take pictures of the mess so I could blog about it, and not really really freak out. So after a nice long bath by herself (she’s never in the tub with out her sisters and I couldn’t believe how big she looked with out them dwarfing her) Aubrey was nice and clean!! 103_2097Abbie couldn’t stand to be left out of picture time so here are some pictures of the two of them…  103_2086 103_2074 103_2078 

4 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

nice, very nice. i bet she smelled good!

The Crackshot Crackpot said...

Haha!

Mikki said...

Silence is bliss, unless you have kids, then you know it just means trouble!!! So cute, but oh so irritating I know.

Gonzalez Family said...

I can't believe you have 4 kids! Congratulations! When I think of you, I picture an 18 year old. Life is so funny. Where do you live in UT? We are currently in American Fork. I am so excited you found me on facebook. I'd love to keep in touch. You'll have to check out our blog when you get a chance. Good luck with your super busy life. People keep asking me when I'm going to get pregnant again and I just tell them I'm not ready. I look at moms like you and am in awe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...