It is official, I have been so bad at updating my blog. We just haven't been doing very much lately and I haven't been feeling well for about two months now. The big kids are out of school and they are preparing to go on a trip back east with their Aunt Melissa in less than a week. They leave next Thursday and will be gone for almost two weeks. It is going to be very different around here without them. I think the babies will miss them and be very bored with out them. I think they will really miss Allie, she's always getting them to play school or family with her. Also Matt leaves on Thursday to go river rafting for three day with the young men at church. Our house is going to feel very empty with three people gone!!
With the kids out of school I have been going just a little bit nuts. I love them, they're great but sometimes life with four little ones can be crazy. I think I just need to get a better summer routine. I'll probably figure one out about a week before school starts. I think it has been so hard this summer because I have been feeling like such crap for a while now. I haven't really had the energy or motivation to follow through on any of the grand plans that have been in my head. I'm starting to have more good days than bad days...so that is a GREAT thing!!
Some of you may be wondering what the heck has been keeping me this sick for this long...well I'm pregnant with number five...SURPRISE!! I'm due January 20th (Matt's bday) and we are hoping for a little boy. It would just work out so well, I mean the boy birthdays in our house are in January and the girls are all in the summer. We wouldn't want a little girl to be left out of the summer fun. :) Honestly we will be happy and excited boy or girl. We just both really feel like it's a boy this time. But we have to wait until September to find out. Oh I really hate waiting to find out. And poor Drew he has been telling everyone he knows it will be a girl, but inside he is secretly hoping and praying for a brother. He's had his little heart broken three times now so he has kinda given up on the brother idea. He is such a great big brother and he loves his sisters more than anything. I think he'll be happy either way.
So there you have it the reason I haven't been posting and some exciting news coming from the Meyer home. Sorry there are no pictures...I haven't really been taking any because I'm just so dang tired all the time. I am going to be better about posting I really really promise. :)
July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 friends had something to say about this:
congrats. that's very exciting news!! 5 babies! I remember when you thought you were done at 2!!! :-)
Yeah I remember those days too...my how things change. :)
Congratulations!! You are a much braver woman than I am.:) I hope you get feeling better soon.
Hooray for babies!! If you need any help during the day, let me know! I can't believe we haven't gotten together since Stellan was like two weeks old!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I hope you start feeling better though, that part is not fun at all.
Post a Comment