July 22, 2010

A fun and exciting day in our house...


Today I am attempting to potty train Abbie. She really really doesn't like the idea but she is almost 3 and is supposed to start preschool at the end of August. I am bribing her with anything I can...I really hope it clicks soon for her. It would be so nice to only have one kid in diapers for a change.

3 friends had something to say about this:

Gonzalez Family said...

GOOD LUCK!

House of Smiths said...

Hi Heather!
It's Shelley from House of Smith's.
I'm actually emailing you to let you know that Groop Dealz emailed me to let me know that one of my readers was drawn for the $100 Iggy's gift card!
Winner, WINNER!
:)
If you can email me with YOUR mailing information that would be great, and I can get that to them asap!
Thanks!
~Shelley Smith
casonshelley@gmail.com

Olga Clark said...

I need to get one of those for AJ, potty training is a pain with him I hope new cool potty would be a motivation to use it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...