
This week and last week I spent more time at the kids school that I did at home. Each kid had a Christmas program and they were all on different days. I love going and watching them preform. And I love that my kids like to go watch and support each other. The kids practice so hard and always do such a great job! After each child's program the take me to their classroom and I get to open a present they have made. Trust me in the five years I've had kids in school I've gotten really good at the "yay this is fabulous but I have no idea what it is or where to put it" look....but this year I didn't have to do that. Each gift was so cute and so well done (thank you teachers!). Andrew painted a nutcracker ornament, Allie made a snowman plate and a wreath ornament, Abbie decorated a cube that holds a picture of her and a wreath ornament and Aubrey painted a picture of herself. I love seeing how excited they are for me to open/see all of the things they have made and all of their hard work that is around the room. My kids are pretty awesome...if I do say so myself.


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment