January 17, 2013

How I accidentally started a stockpile of conditioner...


So on Friday I had to go to the doctor. I had been sick for a few days and by sick I mean curled up in my bed hiding from the world. I found out I had strep so I had my prescription sent over to Walmart because I needed to grab a few things too. One of the items I needed was shampoo, we were totally out. I searched the huge shampoo section and finally grabbed what I needed. I picked up my prescription paid for my shampoo and went home. As I was unloading the bag in the house I realized I had bought CONDITIONER!! I was so angry...we live like 12 miles from the closest store..so I couldn't really run back out and exchange it. I decided I would just take it with us when we went shopping the next day and trade it then.
Saturday came and we went shopping. I was so concerned with getting my shopping list ready that I forgot to bring the conditioner...dang it!! So I decided on a new plan...I'll just get shampoos and keep the conditioner. Once again I search for just the right shampoo and throw it in my cart.
Sunday morning rolls around and Matt is calling me from the shower. He is asking for shampoo...what the heck I just put it in there last night. I go back there ready to freak out a tiny bit and right as I start to open my mouth he holds up a bottle of....CONDITIONER!! I have done it again! I find a bottle with a tiny bit of shampoo for Matt to use and try to formulate a new plan. At this point I'm really starting to think I might be totally losing it...these five kids, a husband and the dog have finally gotten to me and I'm losing my mind. It was at this time that I decided that some how some way I would just take them both back and finally get shampoo.


My chance for the big return came on Monday. My friend needed to go to the doctor and Aubrey had been sick over the weekend so she offered to take us in with her. This would be perfect I could kill two birds with one stone so I threw the conditioners in a bag and went with her. Off topic a little bit...I had them swab Aubrey's throat to see if she had strep...it was negative...good thing you only pay if its positive...lol. We went to Costco and then went to Walmart. Shopping with 5 kids under 8 is never easy. It's a wonder we got out of either store with anything that was on our lists. As we are getting the kids in the car after Walmart I climb in the front seat and see the bag with the
conditioners...I forgot all about them.....ugh! It was so cold that day that I just said forget it I'll just keep them! So again I went home without shampoo.
That afternoon Matt stopped by the store to grab a few things and when he got home he had me unload the bags and in one of the bags there was a full bottle of the shampoo I'd been trying to get for 5 days. What an awesome hubby...I didn't even tell him to grab it....I think he finally decoded if he
wanted clean hair he would have to take matters into his own hands.






0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...