September 5, 2007

ok, so I'm a slacker.....

I haven't posted anything for such a long time, so I'll just wrap it all up in one post....

Abbie- is still cute as ever, not much has changed with her in the past 2 weeks. She's just 2 weeks older and gets more and more alert each day.

Andrew- started preschool last Monday, 8.27, and he is loving it. He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am to 3:30pm. He has already learned the letters M and B. As much as I miss having him at home it's nice to have some quiet time again. He is also getting really comfortable holding his new sister. The other day he was just sitting on the couch with her in his lap, while he watched a TV show.
Allie- is adjusting to not having her big brother home with her everyday. I know she gets bored when he's not here but it's good for her to have some alone time. She gets so excited to drop Drew off and to pick him up, it's so cute!! She has also become so much more of a "daddy's girl", this has worked out well for me because so much of my time goes to Abbie. This last weekend she had some of her Uncles and one aunt here and they wore her out...

That's about it....OH!!! We finally finished Drew's EAGLES room, I'll post some pictures today or tomorrow on that.

2 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

I'm so glad you posted, I've been dying to see more pictures of that gorgeous baby. I still haven't gotten to hold her so I'm putting dibs on her for Sunday. That's awesome that Drew is in preschool for that long, where is it?

Sheri said...

I love seeing those tiny babies.Can't wait until I can meet her in person.I thought 2 1/2 hours of preschool was good, but all day sounds even better.Glad to see you and your family is doing good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...