October 1, 2007

almost 8 weeks...

Well Abbie is only a few days shy of 8 weeks and she had a doctor appointment today. She was 8lbs 12oz., 22 1/2" and had to get 4 shots!!! She is definitely not my happy little baby today!! I felt so bad for her, I always feel bad when my kids get shots. They go from perfectly happy to screaming in pain all in about 2 seconds. It's a necessary evil I guess. I just hope she doesn't get the fever and all the other fun stuff that comes with shots, but I'm sure she will. They always do.

2 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Oh my poor baby!! Hope she does ok. She is still so tiny, I just love her!

Nicole said...

aww, she's so cute... whenever i see you, she's wrapped in a blanket, sound asleep! is she sleeping good at night too?

we did shots yesterday. kacey actually fell asleep before the nurse came in the room... so kacey woke up to the first of 4 shots. don't you hate that?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...