.....well Matt had his second interview with ebay today and it went really great!! They LOVED him and are going to make him an offer. He'll start Nov. 12th....so I guess I really do need to start packing. We are excited to be making such a huge change in our lives...a little nervous but, mostly excited. I don't know how I'll feel about moving, once I have to deal with the snow and the cold, but I've done it before so I'll survive. We will miss everyone here in Las Vegas, but Matt's parents live here so we'll be back for visits, don't you worry. :)
October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 friends had something to say about this:
Congrats for him! What will he be doing? Are you going to sell your house...or try at least! Good luck and let us know when you'll be there!
congrats! it's scary to leave something that you're used to, but it's SO FUN when you know you're starting on a new adventure... a new part of your lives! congratulations!!!! (we'll miss you, kylie's going to miss andrew!)
WOW! That all seemed to happen so fast! Congrats to you. I practically know more people that have moved from Vegas to Salt Lake area- than I know from living there for 3 1/2 years! Good luck! Let me know when you are starting to pack, i'd love to help ya!
Congrats!! We will miss you guys, but good luck in SLC. You guys will do great.
So I'm so excited that you are moving to Utah! Do you know where you want to live yet? We will have together!
Post a Comment