October 15, 2007

the wonderful world of the dollar store...


After we took Andrew to school today we went to the dollar store. I love that store, you can find so much crazy stuff. Allie was in love with all of the dress up stuff. They had princess wands and crowns and I got those to go with her Halloween costume. She just looked so cute when she put this silly stuff on, I HAD to take a picture of her. Then we both tried on cowboy hats, and I had to take a picutre of that too. I think Allie is a lot more photogenic than I am, oh well.... We had so much fun this morning!!!




1 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Way cute! We love the dollar store too. I love that I can tell my kids they can have whatever they want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...