October 30, 2008

busy....busy...

While I am trying to tackle this garage of boxes, what do you think got set up first!?!?....
Maybe the kids room....

Nope, I can't even find sheets or their real blankets, they are buried in the garage somewhere....
Maybe I set up my room....
Nope, I don't even have my bed put together, right now its just on the floor with no sheets because I can't find mine either.
Maybe the kitchen....
Usually this is the first room right?!!? Well there is a lot of stuff put away but it's not done yet, there are still more boxes buried in the garage......

Hummmm what could have been first!??! Have you figured it out yet!??!





The TV and stereo stuff. The TV got mounted to the wall and the speaker are all set up. We can only watch movies or play the playstation right now but the TV is up and ready. I guess men and women do have very different priorities!! :) But look at me I'm blogging and my house is in total chaos....ok I'll post pictures of my empty garage and beds with sheets on them soon!!!!!

3 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

awww, that's really funny. hey at least the kiddos have something to do while you unpack the other boxes! :) good luck with that, i hate unpacking.

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad that you have found a place to rent. Where are you guys living now?

Mikki said...

Congrats on the new place.
So funny about the tv. That'd probably be the first thing up in our house too.

Love the Phillis pictures down below. Love the one of the dog with the cap on--too funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...