September 15, 2007

5 weeks already...

So these are just some pictures I took of Abbie tonight. I just can't believe how fast five weeks has gone!! She is getting bigger and is trying to stay awake more. She also is sleeping fairly well at night. Usually she sleeps from 12am to 5am, so that makes me a happy mommy. Now if I could get the other kids to start sleeping through the night again!!! UGGH! Abbie and I are still working on her napping by herself. Right now she only wants to nap when I'm holding her, and that makes it very hard to get anything done!! I think that we are adjusting well to being a family of 5, I'm still trying to figure out how to have happy kids, a clean house & my sanity, but that will come with time. Right now I have a screaming baby and two kids that will not go to bed, a mom's job just never ends!!

2 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Ooh, I just love that girl! Don't worry you'll get the hang of it, give it a few months. I think you're doing great though.

Sheri said...

So sweet,that little stage goes so fast.It gets easier, call if you need some adult talk.All you hear is baby talk all day long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...