September 21, 2007

Flashback Friday ...

Ok so I'm going to copy all of my friends and start doing this Friday flashback thing. So here it goes.....




Well because my kids are already thinking of what they want to be for Halloween, I thought I'd share last years Halloween pics. Andrew was Superman and Allie was winnie the pooh dressed as a bumble bee. They had so much fun that night, it was their first time trick or treating together. Allie loved that she could just go to people's doors and they would give her candy!! And the costume that Allie was wearing Andrew wore for his first halloween. It's kind of a fun tradition that they all wear that. This year Andrew keeps going back and forth with what he wants to be. The other day he said, "mom I want to be a rock star for halloween"...I have no clue where he got that one!! I think we have narrowed it down to either a fireman or a power ranger. Allie wants to be a princess, she always says "I wanna be pin es roda" That's how she says princess Aurora. And Abbie, well she so little I think she's just going to wear a cute halloween outfit and we'll dress her up as winnie the pooh next year.

1 friends had something to say about this:

Missy said...

Cute Pictures! Riley already has her costume, (Snow White) but she'll see another princess and say "I changed my mind Mom." I tell her too bad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...