September 18, 2007

bedtime @ the meyers

So before I went to bed tonight I checked on the kids. When I went to Allie's room her bed was empty, so I went in Drew's room and this is what I found....

They were both in Drew's bed. They just love each other so much and don't like to be apart, even at night. Allie and Drew are just so sweet and love to play together. They have their "moments", but they are always there to hug the other one when they are sad or hurt. I love my little kids!!

2 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

that is sweet. lucky for us, Lauren can't get out of her crib yet and Madeline still crawls in bed with us. That's a picture you DON't want to see!

Missy said...

That is way cute! Luke and Riley did that for a while when they were younger too. Now I can't get Ry and Chloe to share a room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...