September 25, 2007

Family Dinner Night...

Yesterday, 9/24, we celebrated family dinner night. Unfortunately it was just me and the kids because Matt didn't get off work until 8pm. We had so much fun the kids helped set the table and we all sat together, ate and talked. They actually ate most of the food I put on their plates...that's a rare thing!! I made this really good meatloaf, I know your thinking meatloaf?! But it was SO good!! We also had rolls, peaches and the kids had applesauce. Then once Matt got home he made microwave popcorn, and I told him the wrong amount of time so it turned out really burnt and almost caught fire!! Andrew was so scared when he saw the smoke, he told us we needed to call our friend Sean because he is a firefighter. Lucky for us there wasn't a fire though!! We also let the kids stay up and we all danced around to the radio. We had such a great Monday night!!

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...