December 17, 2007

A friends birthday party...

Andrew's friend from school had her birthday party at My Gym on Saturday. Drew had so much fun, there was so much for the kids to do. We had never been there so I wasn't sure what to expect but now I want to take Allie there to do a class or two. They have a zip-line going through the room for the kids to slide on that that was a huge hit. This is the 2nd birthday party Drew has gone to this month and he is loving the birthday party thing. Next month is his bday and I think he wants a Chucky Cheese party.....Oh wish me luck!!! :)
Drew and the Birthday Girl jumping
most of the kids making a silly face
all the kids squished on to that tiny mat...it was a game they were playing



Drew on the zip line

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...