December 19, 2007

pretty pretty princess...

Princess Allison would like to introduce you to the latest princess to join the Meyer family.....PRINCESS ANDREW!!!

Today Allie was playing dress up and Drew just HAD to play too. Doesn't he just look so pretty!?! Oh man, Matt is going to kill me when he sees these picutres. HAHA!!

4 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

that's hilarious! Drew doesn't really look all that excited to be in a dress anyway. i'm interested in Matt's reaction!!

Heather said...

Drew had gone up to show Matt while he was sleeping and when Matt came down he said "I had a dream that Drew was dressed like a girl." I showed him the blog so he's know it wasn't a dream. :)

Nicole said...

oh i love it! drew doesn't seem all that happy in the picture, so your husband should be ok :)

Sheri said...

Tell your husband not to worry to much,Mason has dressed up as tinkerbell a few times with the girls.He just wants to play to.AT 13 if he is still wearing dresses,I might worry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...