The other morning I was feeding Abbie a bottle and then when she was done I went to find Andrew. He was at the computer, it was on and he had gotten online and turned on a game. So once I closed the zillions of windows he had opened I found that he had changed the background too. It was now Pirates of the Caribbean.... Don't even ask me how he knew how to do any of that....I have no idea. All I know is that I cannot leave the computer unattended when Andrew is trying to keep himself busy.
December 2, 2007
Our computer genius...
The other morning I was feeding Abbie a bottle and then when she was done I went to find Andrew. He was at the computer, it was on and he had gotten online and turned on a game. So once I closed the zillions of windows he had opened I found that he had changed the background too. It was now Pirates of the Caribbean.... Don't even ask me how he knew how to do any of that....I have no idea. All I know is that I cannot leave the computer unattended when Andrew is trying to keep himself busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment